We are more than a soccer school we can now deliver over 20 different sports to your school in curricular time. We can offer the following activities:
- American Football
- Athletics (Track & Field)
- Arts & Crafts
- Balance, coordination & Movement
- Fitness Circuits
- Games / Activities
- Hockey – Uni-Hoc
- Multi-Ball Skills
- Rugby – Tag-Rugby
- Tennis – Short Tennis
- Mini Olympics
We offer a Multi-Sports PPA / PE, both designed to work closely with the National Curriculum and existing Schemes of Work.
We deliver differentiated activities for all individuals and our objective is to meet every level of ability. Detailed lesson plans are produced for all sessions in which we deliver in curricular time. Our reputation is second to none in providing real, long-term solutions to the curricular staffing needs in numerous primary schools.
With our PPA/PE sector we write detailed sessions plans to meet the need of the national curriculum and we are able to assist with individual children’s reports.We have specialist staff that can offer sports to your school in a safe, educational and stress free environment.We are currently offering curricular sessions within numerous schools so we have vast experience with delivering these sessions.
Should your school wish to receive an information brochure from us then contact us now!. We provide this by email, postal or fax. This has all the information your school will need.
For your School’s FREE day of PE/PPA cover please do contact us, we would be happy to come in to demonstrate our highly rated pe/ppa cover.
What Else We Can Offer
We can also provide all these other services:
- Extra Curricular Clubs – breakfast, lunch time and after school
- Classroom Based Activities – Healthy Kickz, Anti Bullyz, English and Maths lessons based on football.
- Your Schools fete, fair or fundraiser with our highly popular football inflatable.
- Emergency sick cover at your school – which will include classroom based and outdoors activities